"Why can't anybody find my website?" That is the most common question I hear as a technology consultant at the University of Minnesota Duluth Center for Economic Development. As a part of the 21st Century Arrowhead Initiative program, we help small businesses increase their revenue through a highly-visible website.
It works out into a repeatable process, refined every week with business clients.
- Find out what search phrases people are actually using.
- Put those keyword phrases into your website in many different kinds of places.
- Submit your website to search engines and directories.
- Request links from other relevant sites to your website.
- When you can't afford any more free website promotion, start a pay per click campaign.
This blog will talk about a different topic in more depth with each post.